3.27.2009

Metropolis Shopping

I went shopping at Metro yesterday with a friend :) Man, it was great but I thought my foot was going to shatter near the end bwahah. We were there from about 12:00pm to 5:30pm. I got a couple of stuff from Stitches, which was the first time for us to go in there but I really like that store! Cheap, not that bad of a quality, and the store was pretty comfy. (Except they didn't have mirrors INSIDE the fitting rooms.. I hate that haha) Oh, also, fact discovered about me: No matter how many times I go, I hate lingerie stores. I'm not big on underneath-it-all and I don't like the vibe either so... yay for aerie at american eagle haha.


Shorts! Everything I got was $20 and under! Woo!
There was a huge bow belt thing on this originally but I didn't like it so I stripped it off.


Shirt/hoodie. Seems Summer-y.
Mmm I want Summer.


Me and my friend got this matching actually. LOL.
Shut up, I think it's freekin cute. *lesbian lovers*


This is cute, just the buttons are a pain in the ass
so I probaply won't be wearing it buttoned up.
Ever.


The running-through-the-field dress that I ACTUALLY kind of liked..
But I can't pull it off so bwahah. Oh well!
(Had to cut off my face cause it looked scary gnome-like.)


JUST HAD TO PURCHASE THIS!! LOL.
Pooh on a shroom :3
He lights up!


We got suvey'd by a couple of dudes at the mall,
and they gave us a $10 gift card for Aeropostale.
(Except I don't know if it works. I tried it online and it didn't...
oh well it was free.)
They were just stuff like.. what kind of stores are popular amongst teens.. Rate aeropostale's music, clothing quality, perice, etc. I sounded so hypocitical cause I COINCIDENTALLY bought semi-preppy stuff yet I HATE preppy.. and so I was saying I don't like the beachy-preppy style, and they asked me what I bought I was like ...crap. lmfao.

I bought more stuff, underwear, lol, aand something else I can't say right now because I can't let someone who creeps see [; Buut, I'll post it up eventually. We'll see muahah.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。