3.29.2009

Epic Chill

I met Scott for the first time yesterday! So, I got to know him over the net but smallworld-he's a friend of my former classmates sister. Bwahah, but yeah, we weren't reeaally strangerrrsss. (Okay, I'll accept that people think that's wierd if they're a face to face type of person but I'm like a mega internet type of person so. Hurrah msn.) It was awesome, we went to metro (yes again lol) and arcadetimed, etc, and movie'd. (I Love You, Man hahah oh man, love Paul Rudd.)


Bunny?


Vancouver's so pretty at nighttime.


I am proud of my happy eyesss!! Muaha.


Aaatittude man. hahah.


Scotty hat.


SEA HAT. LOL. Sailor? Nurse? I DO NOT KNOW.


OoOoOoOo?


Scotty pose.


Hahah, color co-ordinated ftw.


Pfahahah. I feel pretty, oh so prettyy..!


SO INTO IT.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。