3.05.2009

Clearasil Stay Clear Daily Exfoliating Scrub

Yay I got a new scrub. Decided to try a little Clearasil. I bought a Stay Clear Daily Exfoliating (Foaming) Scrub for about $7+. I looked to reviews on the net but I only found a couple of Ultra series ones and I didn't want anything too strong since I don't have sevre acne or anything, so I decided to get this one. (Okay I was being a bit greedy on money too, this one was cheaper. I love how it foams, no pain or damage from the little 'grains' or 'beads', leaves skin cleansed well and fresh feeling, doesn't dry out skin as much, doesn't smell bad. Cons are: The dispenser simply sucks. When you open the cap it just pours out, and leaves gunk all around it. So far I'm not sure about acne effects, and I've only been using it about once in two days because my skin is semi-sensitive. So far 4/5!


0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。