3.02.2009

Clean & Clear Moisturizers Review

I pretty much finished up using a bottle of Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer. (clicking that'll lead you to the product page on drugstore.com!) My review for it.. I'm going to have to say it's not too great. I guess it didn't go well with my skin type, or I didn't have the acne that works with that. I currently have inflammatory acne, and I tried this because I wanted a moisturizer that's acne-friendly, and without SPF. When you put it on it leaves a cool sensation I actually really love, but unfortunately it rather dries out the skin and didn't help my acne whatsoever. But it didn't make it worse either though. It's a 3/5. Cheap (about $6+), and you get what you pay for pretty much. Personality didn't like it so much, and most likely won't be using it again.



(one on the right -> ahah sorry, the picture is from a previous post.)


On the other hand! I bought another Clean & Clear moisturizer, the Soft Oil-Free Night Moisturizer I bought the Night one because I can put normal facial sunscreen over this during the day. It's a soft yet rich moisturizer and first time using it, I'm going to have to say I so far absolutely love it. Leaves skin soft for sure, doesn't dry out skin (so far), and I LOVE THE SMELL. I'M NOT SURE WHY. =) It's about $9+. So far, 4/5. Goooood find.


0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。