2.19.2009

Mobile Uploads

Okay well, not really. So I have my phone which is a Vigrin Mobile Sumsang A640, and it's a camera phone.. yet it won't let me send any photos or even upload them to my online albums. I'm gonna go to Virgin Mobile real soon and actually ask about it because I really wanna upload photo entries from my phone up on my blog. ANYWHO. So I was deleting alot of stuff from my phone the other day and because I can't get the photos anywhere, I decided I'll just take a photo of that photo and uplaod them on my comp lmao. Yeah, that's how pointless my camera phone is :P (Beware the quality..)

Bambi, and this time I went to walk at the park and it was real pretty..
Anna, me (scary lookin), Sabrina

Me and nikky, Eleni and me

The fray, and me through a playground hole thingie


The fray.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。