2.26.2009

Herbal Essenses Hydralicious Kit

I DO NOT EXACTLY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, BUT I RECEIVED A SEMI-LARGE (Well, since I've honestly never gotten large packages addressed to me, it would be concidered HUGE for me :D) PACKAGE/BOX FROM FEDEX TODAY. And guess what it was. Dun dun dun.




Letter enclosed:

"You are one of only 200 women in Canada who have been selected to receive this exclusive Herbal Essences Hydralicious Kit!

Herbal Essences Hydraliciou Kit includes:

    1x Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo
    1x Hydralicious Featherweight Conditioner
    1x Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo
    1x Hydralicious Reconditioning Conditioner
    1x Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo
    1x Hydralicious self-Targeting Conditioner
    20x Full value coupons for Herbal Essences Hydralicious shampoo or conditioner for you to share!"


WOWOWOW. I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING THIS BIG I SWEAR BAHAH. And you know what's even funnier... since they were on sale this week I bought one yesterday... BAD TIMING BUT... OH FREAKING WELL. Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Appearently I should send this to the marketting company or w/e for feedback but I have no idea so... uhm... well, I'll be using these starting from today. MAN I AM HAPPY LOL. Oh and ofcore, friends, *flaps coupons* Theeere's tooons! :)

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。