2.07.2009

BSS with Tegan and Sara

The concert was great!!! I love that concert vibe. It was from 8:00-11:00pm at Orpheum Theatre. Alright, so to be honest I didn't know half the songs. Well I only knew like 4 of Tegan and Sara (the not so new ones. Superstar. Walking With A Ghost. So Jealous, etc.) and only one by Broken Social Scene. But Tegan and Sara, they sounded really good live. Broken Social Scene was really dancy! :] It sucks though because I had the worst seat to take pictures EVER. (they were strict about the No Photography rule and so many people were being warned etc..) My seat was row 10, 170, Very outer end, very close to exit. Which means very close to where the security people stay on guard. :S Oh well still, I had fun YAY! OH BY THE WAY. LONDON FOG TEA LATTE @ SBUX IS SO GOOD.


Broken Social Scene


Broken Social Scene


Flowerchild and Catkid!


Tegan and Sara but... STUPID PEOPLE'S HEADS!!!
ERR. I COULDN'T GET A PIC OF T+S! NOS!


Catkid.


Epic Fail 1: Because the security there were quite strict with cameras,
I had to discreetly take pictures and it's just so obvious when the screen goes on so..
I had to take blind shots. Lol this is what I get.


Epic fail 2.


Epic fail 3.

2 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!初コメだぜい!

何かこの面白そうなブログを見つけたので、

コメントしてみました!

よろしくおねがいします。

SaoriJade said...

訪問さんきゅー★
ぜひまた来てね(^ω^*)!

● ― Blog Archive。