1.26.2009

Shopping

Celebrating 3000 visitor hits, I changed the template. It's sunny lately anyways so :) Happy almost Spring!

Here's something about me; I like Value Village shopping :) I know there are some people who are jsut like 'ew Thrift Stores' (especially in my area, I guess, because it's mostly populated with rather rich people.) BUT. I. Think. It's. Great. :D Like, shirts that are actually sold for $20, you can buy for $2-$4. In good condition too. We went yesterday and I got a couple of.. alot of, in my case, stuff. I. BOUGHT. CLOTHES. THAT. ACTUALLY. ARN'T. BLACK AND WHITE!!!


A big change! B/w to RED. Yay! Dunno the brand of this one.


I think Old Navy.


Old Navy.


LOL, appearently I really like Old Navy.


American Eagle.


Guess. You can't really see it but I really like this one :]


I also found me a Billabong wallet :D


I'm pretty sure it's supposed to look worn out like :] I like it.
So. about all that for somewhere around $20 or less. I'd say it's a good deal. :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Woops, I forgot one more!


Hahah, granny like but
this was actually brand new, like it had the tag and everything on it.
Just for some formal time.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。