1.08.2009

Masque and Umbrellas

Woot, I saw my best friend last night for the first time in about two weeks! That's far too long for me! I went to hers to give her belated Christmas present and chilled there for a while playing ddr and rock band. Ahah the usual cool-lame stuff. I gave her Starbucks syrups (Gingerbread and Peppermint) and a scarf (hand made yay) aand this shrinkydinky thing which I think I said I'll post a picture of it, but I for got to take a photo so. But I took a little pictas last night while wating for the bus. The scarf she's wearing is the one I made.


Rain rain rain.


Pointy.


This was inspiring.


As you can tell, it's raining quite alot lately. There's alot of flood warnings. Anywho, I gotta say one more thing! I love St.Ive's Peel Off Alpha Hydroxy Masque!!! It's fun to use, isn't too strong for the face, and leaves skin really smooth :] It has a wierd smell to it, which I actually like and hehe it's transparent green yay. I use it every once a week.


0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。