1.19.2009

Birthday Creations

Wooohooo! It's Sabrina's Birthday! :D You know what this means. Crafty things to post up, sinceshe preffers something thoughtful. I put some effort hehe. First of all, here's the GIF animation thing I do for everyone.



Okay, a bit effortless kinda but OHWELL. And as I mentioned a while ago, I made her a birthday card for her sixteenth :)


The front, I put a fabric on it/sewed on edges so it
looks sewed on the paper :P


DA MONSTER!! Yeah I know. 20, a crappy gift.
But I think she wanted money anyways so ITS ACCEPTIONAL.


And when you take the 20 out...
two-shot picture! :D It's supposed to be painted on a building..
so there are painters lol. (I also put george bush's face being eaten too
but for political reasons I won't put it up here ahaha..
even though my counter is like.. gearge bush last day LOL)


The back. The fabric idea again hehe.


I made the envelope as well.


And the stickers! I just punched out the tape but was a bit tricky..
I managed though woot. :)

Oh yeah, also, I'm getting my own sewing machine tomorrow! It's a brothers one, I'm not too specific about which kind, all I know is it's like 300 bucks. I'm so excited! I'll use it alot if I get then hang of it!! ALSO I'll be able to make my Halloween costume! Ssdkgjh! I'm excited!!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。