11.15.2008

Role Models

Me and my friend went to go see Role Models today. It was a nice humble hangout day :) I actually took some pictures at the bus stop while waiting, so let's go with that first..


Traffic.


Kitty Kat.


Haha reminds me of project mayhem/joker.


Ballin. Not.


Humble.


Well that's about all the photos worth posting. Now, as for the movie. It was a typical but entertaining comedy. It's about two guys who screw their lives over and is forced to do community service, with something like The Big Brothers daycare or w/e. And ofcorese, they end up with the most hardest kids to handle. One being an insane devil, and the other an older kid who is a major nerd of somesort.



Couple of laughs, good to watch with friends, but honestly would not watch with parents kind of movie hahah. I don't understand how it's 14A instead of R in theatres.. (nude scene lol) Anywho. It's funny. (Not near great but I don't feel like being negative about a comedy, I mean cmon, so yeah hahah) Here's the trailer :)

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。