11.20.2008

Facebook Graffiti

Counter!! 2000+ visitors!! Yay!! Thank you come again!!

How the heck do people do those! The ones that are completely pro and are using a normal mouse instead of touchpad.. holy JEEZE. I can NAT believe it. Anywho, I wanted to post stuff by me and friends for good times :] They're pretty old but oh well.





Me and Nikky's (no really.) name masterpiece. I love that one hehe!



I did that this morning, I'm going through a cartoon obsession phase.
I actually graffiti-ed! Ahh no way.

Now the next one...
I saved this for last so it doesn't look all the other ones look like crap bahah. It's by my best friend and holy damn she's skilled at these. Dunno if she used pad or mouse but either way it's my favorite one on graffiti! The .. eyess..

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。