10.21.2008

90's Toons

FTW! I got inspired to do my own 90's cartoon intro mix from all the other 90's cartoon intro mixes! It's so nice watching these when you're born in the 90's though, such fun memories. Especially when you've forgotten most of them and you watch them again and it's like AH I USED TO LOVE THAT! So yeah, I'm pretty much going through a 90's toon addiction through this right now. My favorite so far is Courage the Cowardly Dog, where I remember as a kid I used to try so hard to stay up at 8 or 9 just to watch this show. X] GOO COURAAGE! Cow and Chicken = also awesome lol.



I have to write this down! Halloween for my friend and I..
Me: The night of ze living dead!
N: More like the night of the living 90's cartoons.

XD LOL. And so true.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。