7.23.2008

Thursday Fursday Slursday

Okay so the title has absolutely nothing to do with this post besides the fact it's Thursday. Quite a few to say today though it's only 12:46pm ahah. Lets see. I got new and theo nly good pair of skinny jeans. Yaay, now I can wear them with heels.



We received the webcam we bought a few days ago. Woo! My first one ever. I never understood these things but it's fun haha. The one I got here is really cheap and really quite ugly but oh well. As long as it works.



Cooked pesto spaghetti for lunch. Yom yom yom! Those things come in so handy for pasta and soup. I posted one up of the same thing before. Ahaha I'm still learning how to make the spaghetti curl.



Doggy bath tims is always funtime. Funny how Bambi doesn't hate the bath thaaat much. My mom ordered this wierd shampoo for dogs that apperently make the furs like plushie toys. Ahaha that's gonna be fun.



Just finished Memoirs of a Geisha by whatever golden. I don't remember his name and the book is upstairs.. But at the second last chapter i had a huge urge to draw Sayuri and the chairman. So I started working at like midnight last night, did outlines etc. Then today i finished it up. Yay!

1 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

絵、うますぎ!!
私も絵…うまくなりたいな。
By沙羅菜

● ― Blog Archive。