6.22.2008

Rainy day numero deux.

Hmm, another rainy day today. The sky rumbled a few times. I think it's stopped now though.. Wierd weather yucky weather. Again I really didn't do much today, besides being stuck in the house with my dogs. And draw. And some science and whatnot. Besides that, this explains pretty much all my main points of the day:


Drawing a funky shoe from Elle Magazine.


Taking a picture of sleepy Nonna *awee*


And one pissed off dog.


And it waiting for it's pray.


I got black hair dye! Nehehehe.


Yep yep. Hey blythe.


And last of all, screwing with Nonna's pictures =)

And due to extreme boredom and meaning to do this a while now; taking a video of Nonna going down the stairs. Man, she's like 60 year old human age and she goes up and down the stairs like a 5 year old! She's a kiddy one! Nahaha me and my mom laugh at how she makes this really loud noise as she goes down... fat wobbling.. Nahaha awe, yeah I love my Nonna lool. Sorry for the teeerrible quality!!!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。