6.13.2008

Hold your horses

Oh boy, get ready.. I just uploaded all the pictures I've taken since I got to (moved to) Kawaguchiko, Japan. We just got internet this morning and WOO it's a release! Cellphone internet's better than nothing but man is it tiring for the mind. Anywho pictures pictures pictures! Enjoy! I'll be taking more picture from my sketchbook cause I've been drawing more than usual lately =)


hehehe me messin with Nonna on my phone


Drive into the sky!


When I first got to my apartment


balcony view.


One of my favorite shots. Too bad I had to resize..


During a hair dying process


Results: apperently not visible on a cellphone cam


my dog sleeping on my pillow.. with.. a.. cloth.


at canada airport.


shveet shveet.


it's true, im in love with the sky.


Rear view


Japanese text messaging is the way to go!


This is like the normal phones here


One-seg tv on the phone. No surprise for the japanese D8


LED display


tahahaha two eggs in my bowl. IT has a doggy pic in it.


O, hey fuji.


pretty witty


Faves. greenery.


haha I didn't know my olympus can zoomin so much


The lady killer dog


Faves.


Sky


Perrrdy


Seems a bit Fantasy-ish don't you think? [;


Tree sky combos are great


More sky..


Green


Yep yep.


BAHAHA my dog pees wierd okay


some sort of insect eggs apperently? They're EVERYWHERE.


step roght in!


ahaha i give the wrong msg


i seem to find alot of these..


ruuuuustle


snap snap


pop art!


bright!


nature paradise


On with the asian stereotype [;


Tanning


more love for the sky


I cut my own hair again. hey bangs


yet again tree sky combo


haha fun


ahahahaha just slappin on some sea.


Oh and a discovery I made! Magazines magazines magazines. I've been taking them out the library for drawing stuff and holy crap, the difference between actual Japanese magazines and translates american mags. 'Gal Mags' are so freakin cluttered!! Elle on the other hand, classy. Holy damn!


ahaha asian versus duff


GAL MAG


Le Elle.

anywho, I must be off now! Will update soon again!

lots love,
SEAOREO!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。