6.17.2008

Bambi and Drums aboard!

.+゜Today I'm feelin Zeppelin! (I have this thing where I listen to one artist everyday)゜+.

Nehehe I had fun with putting Bambi on the granny cage on my bike and riding with the damn 7kg fat around the block. He was enjoying the breeze =) I was really scared I'll fall though cause really, he isn't that light hahahah. Hey but he has been on an excersise diet so I guess that helped. Anyways, I'm rambling. Nehehe my mom took pics.





ALSO, I went over to my mom's friend's house (known them since I was born so, that's one hell of a long friendship, or whatever term you use in adulthood) and guess what. Apperently we gave them an electric drum set we had before we moved to Canada, and they really didn't need it in the house so we decided hey, that might be good for my entertainment! (well, I decided lol) So tadah!





Yeah, it's real crappy and old cause well, it IS old. and crappy ahaha. So how much of a drummer am I? I can manage easy on rockband lol. Sort of medium. Depends. Yeah, okay I pretty much suck because really, my hands and leg just won't move differently!!! X[ It's pretty fun though. Sab, teach me. LOL. ;p Maybe getting a guitar tomorrow at a thrift store thing. Yeyeeee! Can't wait!!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。