5.04.2008

Hello Playstation


Geez, I'm such a gamer nerdo lately. Anywho, I welcomed home yesterday, my brand new first game machiney thing ever, Playstation 2. (....PS3 and Xbox or Wii was too expensive, leave me alone..) Guess what color; white. hahah =P Along with it I got singstar pop and guitar hero 3.




I'm feeling really guilty for spending my dad's cash especially at this time. But eh, I guess I'll try to pay him back. Right now I don't have a memory card so everytime I play all the stuff gets deleted, so I can't really do much. Singstar's kinda meh cause you can't do any tricks like vibrato and shit or it'll just fail you. You just sing one steasdy note after another. I was just mostly drawin to the 'Gorillaz' on the package. Bahahah! And as for guitar hero, need I say more? :)




But having these really want me to have a schedule instead of being main addicted playing 24/7. Hmm. I'm going to the vets today to uhm, bring dogs. I'm not really sure what we're doing but I'm going too apperently.

1 [comments]:

Anonymous said...

OROROS you got itt!

● ― Blog Archive。