5.17.2008

Hair expirimental project

Currently listening to Breathe by Telepopmusik. ♪Another day. Just believe. Just breathe.♪

Also known as I cut my hair last night. And by that I mean my own hair for the very first time. Well, I've cut little bits in the past but not my whole head. Not to be over confident (egotistical) but I think it actually turned out alright. I went for the bob cut on the back cause I had some sort of a retarded mullet. I decided to leave the front cause if I mess that up, I'm pretty much screwed. You know what I mean. Anywho here's the results =]



It wasn't hard cutting my own hair and only took me less than an hour but I would never ever cut someone else's hair! Like, when I cut my own hair I can handle the pain when I accidentally pull a bunch of hair and whatnot. So therefore, on other people.. Too much resposnibility and ooncenquences! Well I've gotta go to the dentist today and get my cavity filled permenantally.. eick.Then I'm going shopping and buying a new suitcase =D So, CYA! Oh, heres one more =P

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。