5.15.2008

Come Own Bwaybwy!

Get money moneh, go shawppiiin.

So I need to find me a job. Except what's waiting for me in Japan are the wierdest jobs ever. Plus all jobs depend way too much on intellegence knowlage and adult-like-responsibility there. Hell I couldn't even make change for someone there, since what you need to do is get the bill, smooth it out, and present it to the customer with the face of whoever's on the bill towards them. Jesus christ, eh. So my choices for now are;

    1. Wait till my friend (professional dog groomer) to open up a dog salon thinger, work there as a .. something. Cleaning, waiting with the dogs, taking them for walks etc.

    2. My mom wants me to do this. Work at a kindergarten. Yes, a fucking kindergarten. It was this on I used to go to when I was small myself, and it's actually run by an australian school thing. So therefore, it's english based. We actually learnt stuff in english. So my mom thought I could do great there. Problem: I. HATE. Children.

    3. I want to do this, I wanna find some convienient store (Sev's maybe) and work there like normal dudes. Except apprently you can't just do the 'cleaning' job, and that I gotta be able to do everything. Maybe a video store instead? we'll see. I don't even know what'll be around where I'm going to live.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。