4.29.2008

Shine On

Hey man! You gotta understand, I got the world in my two hands! Hey man, never goin back, never goin back.

A band that I've loved for a long term and will always like; JET. Possibly the sexiest band out there (that suits sunglasses way too much!) Mellow but not too mellow, upbeat but not too upbeat. Definatly my type of hyper music =P GETS ME DANCINN!! Plus, some of their songs are fun to play on the guitar, they're not that hard =] Personally I don't exactly have a favorite member of the band, I just love the whole band, but I guess if I had to chose I'd say lead singer, Nic. (Chris?) He has a good voice. I love his singing in Sgt. Major. Mellowishly upbeat ;] Sadly they don't have a music video for that so...



Click for Sgt. Major Lyrics [;


Other songs I like are Holiday, Lazy Gun, Rip It Up, Roll Over DJ, Cold Hard Bitch, Get What You Need, Shine On, Come on Come on, Shiny Magazine, and Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is. Check em out on youtube or they have some of those music videos on their website. LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM! =D


Check out JET's officiall website for more!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。