4.11.2008

Routine

Haha Aurianna inspired me to post this. I'm sucha copy cat =P Since I've been lazier than normal lately I should have things I'll do everyday. I'll try my best to follow them all everyday. Yes this is necesarry! So...

    -Wake up earlier than 8. (including weekends)

    -Clean my room. Organize.

    -Play guitar for 30mins+

    -Go for dogs walk at least 2 times a day.

    -Knit or sew for 20mins+

    -Drink green tea. Eat lots of veggies.

    -Read for an hour+

    -Write in Japanese everyday for a page.

    -Draw at least once a day.

    -Take pictures at least once a week.

    -Study for an hour. or two.

Okay I think that's enough ish. Some of them don't make sense but w/e. I really do need to start waking up earlier. If my mom comes back home by 2 today, I'll be going to Sab's household to watch The Pianist. Will review later. Oh yeah and almost forgot, pictures from yesterday. Visited sdss from 2nd block. Every time I go there I realise I really really really miss one certain person. Ahaha oh and every time I go there I see this one other guy I've been stalking since gr8 LOL! Heehee. Good fun. So...ja! Pictas!


A Nicolissa Production.
(Made by Nicoline and Melissa.)


Man..thing. with hat. Thing.


Again..


And in the end she killed him..
Actually they squished him to death after that.
CRUEL PEOPLE!


At Sabrina's. In her sisters room actually!


Sab's sister collects cans.
Pretty wicked!!


0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。