4.24.2008

Packing


Hi, whoever that happened to stumble across here. Nothing more interesting than simple text blog stuff on this one. Well, i'm packing up a box or two (only my own. we're sending 20 in total) to ship to my new apartment in Japan. Concidering shipping takes a month, it should be there when we actually move at the end of May. It'll be kind of stressful without most of my stuff for a month but I'll probaply keep alot of stuff here too. Half half. This could get kind of confusing along the way. What am I gonna do with my amp?
Hmm, I hope my dad doesn't sell this place cause I've pretty much grown into it, and I really like my room and every furnature in it. Especially now that I've got my newly white painted walls. At the same time I'm really excited to make me a room in my new place. Whatever that has a window and a closet, I can live with. Oh and mirrors.
Sadly we won't be able to shop at Ikea in Japan... I mean, there is one but it's not close to where we'll live and they don't deliver. My mom's sticking with online stuff. Like this bed-chair, it's pretty cool, you can use it as a small bed and fold it up in the day time to make a chair. Cute colors too! =)
I think my life won't be as exciting over there. I mean I'll pretty much be lonely for a while. Maybe even babysit at my mom's friends. Wow, and I hate children! I'll get me an actual job or something.
Well, it's 11:30pm and I feel like reading then sleeping. Tomorrow, school's off (well my friends, not mine anymore) but not sure if I wanna do anything. Saturday me and Sab are going to the zoo. Ahahah unusual fun. Sunday I can just relax. So, well, that was a big ramble-on! Good night!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。