4.02.2008

The Alphabet

Next Time Won't You Sing With Me!

-a
What's your age? 15
Do you like apples? Sometimes, but usually, no.
Do you know anyone in the army? no but I know people who want to join in the future.
What's your favorite amusement park? Probaply PNE or Universal Studios.
What's your biggest achievement? I have no idea. Getting to draw to repreent the class in elementary.


-b
Do you play baseball? Nope.
Have you ever had your heart broken? Haha well I guess, or at the time I thought.
Have you ever been to Baltimore? No.
Have a best friend? Sabrina.h
What's your birthdate? o9/12/1992

-c
What's your current mood? Content and craving tea.
What's your favorite color? Grey and blue tones.
Have you ever heard the song Camel Walk? Uhh no...
Do you think Carlos Mencia is funny? Who.
What's your favorite type of car? I have no idea, I'm not into cars as much as I used to be.


-d
Do you enjoy starting drama? Nooo.
What's your favorite day of the week? Saturday.
Has anyone close to you ever died? I guess.
Have you ever been to Disney World or Disneyland? Yesss!
Are your parents divorced? To be.


-e
Do you celebrate Earth Day? ...no.
Who is your fave ex? D= Uhm...uh..do people really have 'favorite ex's' ??
What was the name of the elementary school you went to? Cdes
What are the color of your eyes? Shit brown.
What do you think of emo kids? People who label themselves and tries too hard.


-f
Do you like your family? Not sure, but I guess yeah.
Have you ever met someone famous? Noes.
What do you often fantasize about? Hugging a big big teddy bear!
Do you run fast? If I try.
What's your favorite food? Thai cuisine.

-g
Do you go to a gym? No.
What's the last thing you felt guilty about? Nothing lately.
Do you ever just lay in the grass and watch the sky? Yeesss, so relaxing.
What's the last gift you gave? Easter gift to sab.
Are you gangsta? Ye, G. NOT.


-h
Are you over-all happy person? Not really.
What's the color of your hair? Naturally black, currently artificially black with messed up streak.
What heritage do you have? Japanese.
What makes you hyper? Friends.
What's your favorite holiday? Summer Vaca.

-i
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Green tea.
Do you consider yourself intelligent? Noooo.
Are you addicted to the internet? No..
Do you have an Ipod? Sansa.
What's your ideal lover like? Uhh humourous?

-j
What job do you want when you grow up? Photographer.
What makes you jealous? looots of things. I'm a jealous person =(
Do you ever ask Jeeves anything? Bwahah I used to in elementary like "Are you a faggot who's addicted to toiletpaper?"
Do you know what Joe Cartoon is? No.
Have you seen Jackass the movie? YES!!!


-k
Do you know karate? I wish!
Do you believe in karma? Not really. Haha I find it funny and ironic.
Are you good at keeping secrets? Yeah, I mean I have no one else to tell it to except Sab and who's she gonna tell. (Me. lol)
Have you ever flown a kite? Yess! Awh the youth.
Have you ever killed anything? Bugs.

-l
What would you label yourself as? A person. haah!
Have you ever been through a labyrinth? I don't even remember what that means.
Have you ever swam in a lake? Yep.
Do you lie often? I guess so.
Have you ever been in a limo? Noooes. I'm not a rich bitch.


-m
What magazines do you read? None really.
Do you believe in magic? I believe in Lucky Charms. Magically delicious.
Do you have a good memory? Plenty!
Who all do you miss right now? Friends. Sabrina. Nikkeh.
What kind of music are you into? Alternative/Rock

-n
What's your middle name? Jade
Do you nap a lot? No, almost never!
Do you like your neighbors? Uhm, old granny. Sure.
What all gets on your nerves? Lots of stuff. Bumps on tongue.
What did you dream about last night? Lmfao playing at a play ground with random people.


-o
Do you have any obsessions? Yess.
Have you ever been to the ocean? Yeah! I live pretty close to it..
Who was the last person to offend you and why? Maybe my mom but lightly so w/e. She told me I could occasionally be uh.. hard minded. Or something.
Do you like the outdoors? Yeaaah. I wish I had siblings so I don't have to go out alone when I wanna.
What do you think of Ozzy Osbourne? TRUE HARDCORE.


-p
What's the last pain you've felt? Bump on tongue and me accidently biting it off.
Do you have any pets? Two doggehs.
Do you like taking pictures? YES!
What do you like on your pizza? Cheese and pepperoni and some veggies.
Are you fond of the president? Don't care.


-q
What is your best quality? I have...slim fingers. LOL.
Do you like the band Queen? Sorry I don't listen to em.
Are you usually quiet? Not really.
Are you calm when you take tests at school? Yeah.
What's your favorite quote? Theres lots...some are lyrics =)


-r
What do you think of racism? Over used.
What's your favorite radio station? None, I hate the radio.
Do you like the rain? No!
What's your relationship status? Single.
Do you enjoy reading? Yep.

-s
Do you know anyone with the name of a saint? My friends name is Jesus. NOT.
What's your favorite season? Summer
Are you sensitive? I could be.
What sports do you like? Snowboardinnnng!
Have you ever wished upon a star? Hehe yep.


-t
Do you have any special talents? Photography?
Do you enjoy talking on the phone? NO.
Name your most recent favorite teacher and why. Kampshurr. God she's so upbeat and positive!
Do you enjoy thunder storms? muwahahaha sometimes.
About how much T.V. do you watch a day? Almost never

-u
Whose your favorite uncle? I only have one. He's pretty cool. Good cooker.
Do you consider yourself caring and understanding? No.
Do you believe in unicorns? YES!!!
Do you consider yourself unique? Not really.
Do you like urbandictionary.com? Ahaha I dunno but I sometimes use it.


-v
Where's your favorite vacation spot? I wanna go to Vienna.
Do you enjoy Valentines Day? Not really.
Do you watch Vh1? Used to.
Are you a vegetarian? No.
Are you a virgin? Yep.


-w
Do you enjoy taking walks? Yesss.
What do the walls in your room look like? Beige. and lots of holes.
What do you want right this second? Tea.
Have you ever swam with whales? No...shiet that would be horrifying..
Do you wish for world peace? Only if eh.

-x
Have you ever played a xlaphone? No..I don't even know what it is.
Do you know anyone with xenophobia? No??
Are you talented at xyloglyphy (wood-carving)? No bahah
Have you ever had an x-ray? Yeah.
Do you know anyone who has xanthocyanopsy (form of color-blindness)? Some people say they are partially but usually I don't believe em ahah.


-y
Do you yell when you're angry? No.
Is yellow a cool color? It's okay. As long as it's not neon. That's like...contaminated piss color.
Are you young at heart? =D
Are you a yankee? No.
Who are you anyway? Seaori Jinnai, Pleasure to meet you. WTH.


-z
Have you ever been zapped by lightening? ...what kind of question is that?!
Arent zebras neato? Yesh!
Has one of your zippers ever broke? Yes...>=(
Whats your zodiac sign? Virgo.
Whens the last time youve been to the zoo? Like...grade 6? I wanna go!

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。