3.19.2008

My House Funtime

It's so rare for me to have people over at me house! Haha, I had Sabrina over today =) My first attmempt to make sushi! Tasted actually pretty good! No, didn't bother taking pictures cause it looked NASTY. My popcorn machine broke down or somthing...what a tragetyyy X'[ r.i.p... or maybe I should try using with NOT 8 spoon fulls of karnel. Watched The Day After Tomorrow. Jake Gyllanhaal (sp?) is actually an okay actor! Bahaha I used to have a poster of him from those lame J14 magazine or something on my wall in Grade 5 and didn't even know who the hell he was.

K the movie, I honestly didn't watch haha I was making a cellphone strap thingie while Sab was digesting it's plot and whatnot lol. But I kinda laughed at it. I must say I'm much rather interested in the South Park one. Bahaha, Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow!

Took some pictures today =) Well not really only like...5 that came out okay. We were screwing around with my camera but some turned out actually okay bahah.

Shiiiit one more thing I have to say. Slutty faggy cheerleader douche girls should never. ever. sing Joan Jett. Girlicious, just happened to stop on that channel as they sang Hit Me With Your Best Shot in skanky little cheerleading outfits wih faggy massive pom poms. The blonde sounded terrible. One girl sounded okay. But the judges hated her wth.

jake-gyllenhaal.jpg jake gyllenhaal image by kadymckinnon

oh uhm...uh...k he looks good okay, w/e PSHHTT

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。