3.14.2008

Awh, Crappy.

Currently on my momma's laptop. My dad cut off my internet last night for a punishment for not going to the coucillers office to hand in my withdrawal form. When it comes to him and punishments, it's ALWAYS stop my internet connection; cause he can't do anything else. Better yet, I won't learn anything from that sort of 'punishments' anyways. K sorry, rambling on here.
Well, i'll be going to the school today. Today's the last day before spring break =) Shitty deal that the weather isn't all that great though. My mom's going to be packing for Japan today, leaving tomorrow morning. Man, it's gonna be a whole lot of stress with the father for a whole week. Thank god I'll have my doggies though =)
Oh and the book "Impulse" by Ellen Hopkins is pretty good. First I thought I won't be able read it too fast since it's a pretty big book but I've read quite alot in the past 2 days. It sorta reminds me of A Million Little Pieces cause that book was so damn impact-ive. Anyways, out of my nerdo book comments now.
I really wanna go takes photos but I have no inspiration atm. And my tummy's been hurting since yesterday. Owch. Oh, I made a butterfly necklace yesterday. I think it's a pwitty witty accomplishment =D I guuess I can take a picture of that later.

0 [comments]:

● ― Blog Archive。